Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Hearty Laugh from the Second Row...

The last weekend of July the kids & I went to Waco to visit Sandra, Darren & Daniel. The weekend kept me giggling as I remembered one of the things I love Very Mostest about childhood... that mirth that wells up from your toes and leaks out of every orifice.



Whether it was a game of basketball, slurping on popsicles or taking a car ride to Waco, Daniel was very vocal about his amusement with Kenlee & Kelton. He conjures up this belly laugh and holds nothing back as he twists, writhes, and shows his belly to express his glee. I love it!!


El chico de muchos sombreros.... one of Daniel's favorite past times is gathering up as many hats from his dad's hat collection as he can carry in 3 trips and stacking them on someone's head. He is very intent in that work, and hiding the hats from him is a quick way to ruin his day ;-) I wish I could see the honey again this week, but we share a bond across the miles... he is one guy who gets my amusement with K2!


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment